Nature
Old Stuff
Color inside Churches
And did I mention...
Old Stuff?
On a beautifully crisp, early fall day, I don't think I could have asked for a better birthday present! And for anyone who is wondering, I also bought myself a nice, fat pastry. :)








Donna, this post reminds me of how I felt in Europe: lucky! Sooo lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful, old architecture. I'm glad you get to visit :) Please enjoy it for us both!
ReplyDeleteI definitely feel lucky! And I remember feeling that way as a missionary, too!! Sometimes, I'd just stop and say "Hey, guess what?! WE'RE IN EUROPE!" :)
DeleteYay for fat pastries! :D
ReplyDelete...Lisa stole my comment... :(
ReplyDeleteI love Europe. It reminds you of the sedimentary layers of life that came before you...it puts you in your place, reeks of history and depth and the beauty of wisdom in age. And it beats the hell out of strip malls...
ReplyDeleteSedimentary layers--very nice!!
DeleteWhat beautiful pictures. I'm happy you had a good day!
ReplyDelete